Monday, January 9, 2012

jan. Free People catalog


I love the brand Free People and model Karlie Kloss. Put them together and you get an amazing photo shoot!


check out the full catalog here: http://www.freepeople.com/catalog-jan-12-catalog/

10 comments:

  1. absolutely loving these!

    http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. just amazing! I live for free people!

    Rhe
    rhestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these styles and photos! Thanks for sharing!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that brands belive in free people to theirs cataloges :) Thanks for sharing it dear!

    If you like my blog and you wanna... we could followed each other! :)

    KISSES!
    Estefanía J. ABSOstyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Free People styling is just the best, so inspiring!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also like the new catalog!! Nice pictures, lovely outfits. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice catalog! thanks for introducing this to me! will definitely check out more of it!

    ♥

    IntoxicatedChameleon

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Free People! I still have yet to get this catalog in the mail...but it looks amazing. Love the laid back city girl looks...too beautiful.

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day !
leave your blog addresses so I can check out your pages too.

<3
pia